Description of the appliance
The manua,l ultrasonic cleaning device, ULT-CAST tubs are appliances intended for semi-professional washing and degreasing of parts.
The principle of operation involves transporting the process baskets with contaminated elements between consecutive tubs in which they are subjected to different processes, including:
- initial ultrasonic cleaning ,
- precise ultrasound washing,
- rinsing with water,
- rinsing with demineralised water or hot air drying.
These processes are supported by a wide array of technologies which include:
- ultrasound technology,
- oil separation,
- bypass filtration,
- vigorous upward and downward movements of the basket,
- surface rinsing system,
- resupply system for used water,
- detergent supply system.