Description of the appliance
The manual ultrasonic cleaning device, ULT-CAST tubs are appliances intended for semi-professional washing and degreasing of parts.
Automotive parts washers clean vehicle engines, transmissions, pneumatic parts, and hydraulic parts in water solutions and ultrasonic cleaning tubs.
The principle of operation involves transporting the process baskets with contaminated elements between consecutive tubs in which they are subjected to different processes, including:
- initial ultrasonic cleaning ,
- precise ultrasound washing,
- rinsing with water,
- rinsing with demineralised water or hot air drying.
These processes are supported by a wide array of technologies which include:
- ultrasound technology,
- oil separation,
- bypass filtration,
- vigorous upward and downward movements of the basket,
- surface rinsing system,
- resupply system for used water,
- detergent supply system.